Simply Beautiful Skincare and Bodywork, LLC
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone's life. Business meetings, project deadlines, flight delays, car problems, snowstorms, and illness are just a few reasons why one might consider canceling an appointment. In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients and out of consideration for our therapist's time, we have adopted the following policies:
- A 48 hour advanced noticed is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment.
- If appointments are not canceled within the 48 hour guideline, the credit card will be charged for the full amount of the requested service(s)
- Two cancellations within a 30 day period, will prevent future bookings and the client will be serviced as a same day.
- No shows - Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a "no-show". They will be charged for their "missed" appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.
- Arriving late - Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for payment of the full session.
- Late Reschedule - If within 1 hour of service, then you will be charged 40% of the scheduled service.
We look forward to serving you!